Daisypath Ticker

11/26/2007

Community Directory

A few months ago there was a quiz on the Carroll County Community directory. So I got acquainted with the directory then however the community directory module for LATI was a nice refresher and had me check out some additional directories although the Carroll County Community Directory is my favorite. The Maryland directory was pretty easy to use but it just seemed like the Carroll County one brought up more pertinent results more of the time. I do like the multiple county search function though. Being located on the border of four different counties a lot of times people don't want to go to to somewhere in Carroll county for a service. This would be a great way of showing them options available in the area but not limiting oneself to county borders. I did not like the Memphis, TN directory. It was confusing and you had to sift through a lot of information to get the desired results.

No comments: