Daisypath Ticker

8/03/2007

23 Completed Things

I really enjoyed completing 23 things. Some were things that I had done before like creating a blog and using Flickr but other such as bloglines were new. My favorite exercises were probably you tube (those videos are hilarious), Library Thing and creating the avatars. All of those things were enjoyable.
I am always interested in learning new technologies. And this gave me an excellent chance. Nothing really surprised me but some things were a little more complicated to figure out then I had thought at first and there turned out to be some new aspects to things I had used before.
I thought the program was really good. However it would have been nice if the blogs on the participants page were organized by branch instead of birthdays. It would have made it a lot easier to tell which blogs belonged to which people.
If a program like this one were done in the future I will definately participate again. I really enjoyed it. I really thought this program helped keep me up on new technology in a fun way. the "things" or exercises were easy to complete but definately taught lessons and allowed me to experiment with things I wouldn't normally have sought out and tried on my own.

1 comment:

Gail Griffith said...

Erin, I like your idea of organizing the blogs by branch...and I thought about it. But alas, having to manage 6 sites instead of 3 would have taken me twice as long to manage each week! (My technology dream is to register more than 100 people using ONE link, and have the emails generated from that link NOT be interpreted as spam!!) It's a humble dream....but it's mine. :-)