Daisypath Ticker

8/02/2007

Podcasting

I've listened to Mugglecast, which is a podcast about Harry Potter before. Although I always downloaded it through itunes because it so much easier! I used Yahoo! Podcasts to look up various podcasts although I added the link for my bloglines account from podcast alley. In addition to a few Harry Potter podcasts, which I only listened to the begining because most of those are quite long I also looked up and listened to some book reviews and one podcasts about booktalking. I really enjoyed the book talking one since it was nice to hear a short and sweet description of a few children's books. I tried creating my own audio but it was taking forever for the studio to connect and I decided it wasn't worth it. Anyways I really didn't have much to say other then "testing, testing, testing" "can you hear me"? Maybe I'll try later.

No comments: