Daisypath Ticker

6/04/2007

HR Room

I am now working on the HR room of orientation, which means I'm nearly finished it! Anyways there are some questions in that room that I'm supposed to blog about. Let's see the first thing that I am supposed to blog about is my favorite part of employee self service. Although the time card is the most useful part and the part of employee self service that I use most frequently I think my favorite would be the time off section. Even though I haven't taken (and don't plan to) a lot of time off it is interesting to watch it build up as I continue working here. Since I'm a pretty healthy person I am particularly interested in seeing how little sick leave I'll be using (so far only one day in the over six months that I've worked here). I can't wait to add my sick leave the sick leave bank for people who actually need that much sick leave once I've accrued enough sick leave to be allowed to share it. Also since I'm planning on getting married next year and will therefore need to use a some of my time off at that time and its very helpful for planning to know how much annual leave I'll have in July 2008.
The other blog question for the HR room was who are the members of the staff and my favorite prop. The members of the HR staff are Muffie Smith, Terri Simmons and Kathy Smith according to the intro to the HR staff. However I received an email about Kathy leaving near the end of this months so that info will very soon be outdated. My favorite prop is the cow because we have a cow puppet just like that at my branch and its a very soft and cuddly puppet.

No comments: