Daisypath Ticker

6/04/2007

Life Long Learners

There are seven and a half habits of life long learning:

1. Begin with the end in mind.

2. Accept Responsibility for your own learning.

3. View problems as challenges.

4. Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner.

5. Create your own learning toolbox.

6. Use technology to your advantage.

7. Teach and mentor other.

7.5 Play!

My favorite one is play because its fun and just playing around with things you really can learn a lot particularly when it comes to technology. I think that most of what I know about technology and how to use it comes from just playing around with things. That's mainly how I've figured out the bit of html that I know and do different things with the computer. I am really looking forward to the 23 things because a lot of things are interesting and it will be playing yet I'm sure I'll be learning quite a bit!

No comments: