Daisypath Ticker

6/25/2007

Helpful Blogs and News Feeds

Here are some helpful and hilarious things I found to put onto my blogroll:

Bloglines News-This was automatically added to my blogline feeds. I figure it may be useful in finding new things that bloglines offers.
Kids Lit-This website has book reviews of kids and YA books. I think this will be helpful in keeping up with popular children's literature.
Library Bytes-This blog is created by the woman who helped me learn about RSS feeds and so I figured she could provide additional helpful information. Her blog talks about new technology relating to libraries. Definitely a good useful source of information.
Merlin-This will provide me with more information on new technologies and a place to pose questions if I have any. And since its local it may prove to be the most important to me.
Mrs. B's Blog-This has story time ideas including what the author has done most recently in her own story times. I think this blog may help me come up with some new things to do at story time and I may find some good story time books through reading it.
The Reader's Club-This wonderful site has the latest books listed. Its a great way for me to keep up to date with literature and help with reader's advisory. It also will help me with picking books that I want to read.
The Shifted Librarian-This is blog is one of the most popular library blogs and was the only one listed on bloglines when I signed up. So I figure that this should prove to be a good resource for technology advice.
Teenlibrarian-Since I'm the YA chair it seemed like a good idea to keep up to date on YA related issues. After some searching I found this blog, which seemed a good choice.
Unshelved-I love this comic strip since I discovered it a few months ago. When I saw it was listed on the suggested feeds I quickly added it to mine. It also has book reviews, which may provide helpful.
Young Librarian-When I saw this blog listed on a list of library related blogs it sounded like a good choice for me to include. After all I'm young and a librarian. And it will provide me with information about recent events in the world of libraries.


No comments: