Daisypath Ticker

7/19/2007

Harry Potter

I'm very excited about working tomorrow night for the Harry Potter release party! I brought in a costume today so I can dress up and tell people's fortunes. I even have coke bottle glasses to make myself look a little bit like Trelawney. I think this will be my favorite book release because hopefully I won't be out until 2 am (like one year when I went to Borders and only arrived at 11:30 so it was 2 am before I finally got my book) or anything. And I get to work and help create the fun for other people! I'm very excited. I completed the sorting hat ceremony in anticipation of tomorrow night. Here it is:


Want to Get Sorted?

I'm a Hufflepuff!

I've done the ceremony before but tried it again and got the same result. I hadn't taken the Harry Potter character quiz before and it says I'm Neville, which doesn't surprise me too much.


Which HP Kid Are You?

No comments: