Daisypath Ticker

7/13/2007

Technorati

I've been using tags for awhile on my blog. I think its an excellent way to keep track of posts this way when I want to see all of my posts about 23 things I can just click on that tag same for while I was doing orientation. I've claimed my blog on Technorati so if anyone feels like favoriting it they can and I've favorited a few blogs people I work with although there are some people I probably forgot.
I enjoyed exploring Technorati a lot. There wasn't too much that surprised me with the most popular tags and I enjoyed looking through the things tagged Harry Potter. I looked at a couple of the most popular blogs but none of them particularly interested me. I've added the mdlearn2 tag to this post.


Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I found your latest entry(wikis) while searching Technorati for 'book-reviews'.